Head of Product
Leadership Team Role
At Mobli we believe that Mobility should be fun and accessible to all whilst not damaging our planet.
We do this by providing the best in class platform for any mobility or transport company to run their business on with no barriers to use, by pay as you go pricing, no engineering through simple configuration that powers all forms of mobility, be it Bike, Scooter, Transit and more.
The role of Head of Product will be the prism that takes all of our multidisciplinary energy and focuses it on the things that help our customers on their journey to delivering safe, fun and sustainable choices whilst reducing operational costs and providing new revenue streams.
This role is part of the Mobli leadership team and will be responsible for the whole end to end cycle of product development and leadership.
The role is a greenfield role which provides you with a clean canvas to do product management and leadership the way you like it.
We get software product development and the role is supported by some great engineering talent and will continue to be supported with a large investment in people as required.
Some of the key attributes for this role are:
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy and roadmap, in order to build our SaaS offering to our local and global clients, both small and large.
- Create and present visionary innovations with the wider organisations input
- Build business cases to justify investment in the right areas and features to deliver on our vision and maximise revenue opportunities.
- You will be responsible for strategic partnerships and lead necessary contract negotiations
- Definition, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Sales and profit and loss responsibility for the product
- Establish and lead a product management team in which you motivate and achieve steady improvements
- Identification and promotion of high potentials and talents both internally and externally.
- Proven functional and technical knowledge in the development and implementation of technical products with a focus on SaaS.
- Experience in SaaS / Transaction based pricing, resource and people management
- Champions a customer focus throughout the delivery of the product design.
- Understands the vision of a product from the point of view of customer, end user or stakeholders
What experience are we looking for?
We love diversity so don’t want to close down options however, our current thinking is that for this role to make a huge impact we are looking for someone who has experience with the following:
- Experience in a startup that has scaled a SaaS product, we think this is super important
- A proven track record establishing teams and growing people within them.
- Experience in the monetisation of services and products
- A open communicator who likes to get things done
- Someone who likes to build from new and align teams with clear accountability and direction
- Someone who loves to have fun at work and doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Someone who is in a senior product role in a established startup or tech company who wants to try their hand at growing a product team in a high growth environment
To ensure success you will need to have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture at Mobli we:
- Go Now - We take action over inaction.
- We share the ride - We team up internally and work together and openly share and collaborate with external stakeholders who share the same values and purpose as us.
- Own the Experience - See something that isn’t right, change it, don’t walk past it.
We are on a mission, with clients around the world and huge growth ahead of us as we continue on our journey to make mobility accessible, sustainable and fun for all regardless of location.
We are a small team doing great things with some of the world's biggest mobility companies and also some of the smallest who punch above their weight everyday. We are proud to support them all.
At Mobli we also have a great work life balance and look after our people.
For example as standard for all Mobli we offer:
- 4 Day working - Friday is your day, do with it what you like
- Unlimited leave - Your a grown up and we leave this to you to manage
- Unlimited sick leave - We stick with our people through good and bad days
- Hybrid working - A great office with food / drink perks with a solid gaming area
- Work from anywhere - Want to travel - that’s fine, laptop up and go remote
- A very generous ESOP scheme for all